Premier Euro Wool Half Lined Dressage Square
Wool Saddle Pads are ideal for sensitive horses and those which generate a lot of heat under saddle.
Merino wool knitted onto cotton yarn gives you all the wool you need with no skin attached. The natural fibres of wool are less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world and probably the best you can use under a numnah.
A 2520 denier ballistic nylon girth cover provides anti-rub protection and double Velcro adjustable straps help with girthing. The pad incorporates decorative twisted ropes and a cut away hem.
A high quality wool dressage square suitable for everyday and competition use - fully machine washable.Key features...
- Highest quality cotton
- Half lined with grade 1 merino wool
- Dressage cut
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine and girth cover design
- Decorative twisted rope edging
- Cut away hem
- Anti-wick fibres in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub girth cover protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally.
- Length = 66cms. Depth = 56cms
Enter a quantity: